live, breathe, learn

10.26.2010

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

This is what happiness looks like, in case anyone was wondering:



xoxo-
mts
Posted by mtsnyder at 8:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Count to ten, take it in, this is life.
      • You are the best thing that's ever been mine.
      • When your mind is a mess, so is mine.
      • I was a flight risk with a fear of falling, wonder...
      • I'm not together, but I'm getting there.
    • ►  September (7)

Tags

catamount football (1) cherubs (4) college (2) Delta Zeta (6) elephants (1) grad school (2) holidays (1) I love my brother (2) I love my friends (2) I love my little (1) I love my mom (1) links (1) my favorite things (1) out of the mouths of babes (2) quarter life crisis (1) quotes (3) student teaching (1) teaching (2) teaching resources (1) thinking (5) traveling (1) Tucker (1) venting (4) WCU (3)

A Few Of My Favorite Things

  • Books That Heal Kids
  • I Want To Teach Forever
  • It's Not All Flowers and Sausages
  • Look At My Happy Rainbow!
  • One Million Giraffes

About Me

mtsnyder
View my complete profile

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.