Your Daddy was a wonderful - truly special - man. Not too many like him. One of a kind. I was privileged to know him as my son-in-law. That he loved his wife and his two children was always so evident. It radiated from him. You were all the joy of his life. I miss him too. He would be so proud of you, James and your Mom. Happy Birthday, Scott. Love Grams
Your Daddy must be so vewry proud of the woman you have become. You continue to amaze me and everyone else around you.
ReplyDeleteYour Daddy was a wonderful - truly special - man. Not too many like him. One of a kind. I was privileged to know him as my son-in-law. That he loved his wife and his two children was always so evident. It radiated from him. You were all the joy of his life. I miss him too. He would be so proud of you, James and your Mom. Happy Birthday, Scott.
ReplyDeleteLove Grams